Senior Consolidation / Reporting Consultant Ref-003
To manage or contribute to all missions of the Consolidation Reporting department : Outsourcing consolidation
- Application of IFRS standards
- Advisory to Financial Management
- Establishing budgetary processes
- Re-engineering reporting and consolidation
- Project management and implementation of consolidation and reporting tools (HFM, BFC…).
Graduate from a business school or university, you have 3 to 4 years’ experience in the consolidation department of an audit or consulting firm or in a company. Ideally, you have twofold competence in consolidation and information systems.
You natural leadership makes you at ease in the presence of clients and your team. Thanks to solid technical skills, you pinpoint problems and assess situations quickly. A powerhouse of proposals, you provide real added value and involvement into your work.
You are fully conversant with at least one market software package (HFM (Oracle) or BFC (SAP)) and command a good level of English.
The position is based in Paris. Travel in France or abroad may be expected.